News Flash :
Are you aware that the Rules of Golf state you must not make a stroke at the wrong ball? Each player should put an identification mark on their ball (Rule 6.3a and c)
Penalty for breach of Rule 6.3c :
Matchplay – Loss of Hole
Stroke Play – 2 Strokes
That’s My Ball ID stamps and markers allow you to mark and identify your golf ball quickly and easily.
That’s My Ball offers:
- Easy to use and highly durable That’s My Ball ID stamps and marking tools
- A huge selection of standard ball ID stamps
- Direct from the USA, Tin Cup stainless steel stencils
- Great gifts for golfing friends
- A simple & secure shopping cart
Check our Featured products!
Tin Cup Stainless Steel Stencils